In order to orient oneself it is required to point the hour hand (of the correct time) in direction of the sun (fig. 1).
At this point, it’s necessary to correspond the hours marked on the 24 hour bezel by turning it (example: h14:00 with h2:00 on the 24 hour bezel) (fig. 2).
Pinpoint the cardinal points indicated by the red letters while maintaining the watch in the same position (fig. 3).
• Automatic charge Eta 2824 movement with calendar
• Grade 2 titanium case with through screws and black PVD treatment
• Solar compass function ®
• Back case with titanium medallion and blue PVD treatment
• Antiscratch and antireflection sapphire chrystal
• Two screw crowns
• Dial with turning bezel for orientation
• Waterproof up to 10 atmospheres
• 44mm diameter
• Numbered edition
• Strap in English leather, handcrafted in Italy, with Terra Cielo Mare stitches
• Italian design, Swiss made